Thursday, June 28, 2012

I am excited to be creating a blog to connect to other educational professionals in early childhood studies. I feel this is a great opportunity to learn so much from each other as we all have different experiences with children in and out of the classroom. Each person plays a vitual role in their developement. They say it takes a village to raise a child and I do believe that. Parents and teachers must work together to have a positive influence on the child. I am excited to hear what others have to say and learn from them and hope they can learn something from me as well. 

6 comments:

  1. Misty I'm so excited as well. Having the opportunity share ideas and experiences they we experience on a daily bases, whether it's from our job or daily lives. It's very important that our parents play a very important role in their children's education. Just because it's early learning doesn't mean they shouldn't be concern about their child/children learning abilty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Misty,
    I am excited about blogging, also. I am looking forward to learning and sharing experiences with other classmates. The statement you quoted is so true, it does take a village to raise a child. We all must have a positive contribution in educating our next generation. I look forward to reading your blogs and working with you in class. I wish you the best on your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to following your blog and see how we can connect our classroom over the vast distance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to following your blog and see how we can connect our classroom over the vast distance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Misty,
    At first I was not excited about creating this blog, because I was having trouble putting this together. Now that I think I have it under controll, I aggree that this will be a great place to meet others with early childhood backgrounds. This will also allow us to bounce off ideas, thoughts, infomation, or even some up lifting words.

    ReplyDelete