Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thanks

I want to thank all of my classmates for all of their support and encouragement.  I am truely blessed to be a part of this community and feel like I have made some great friends along the way.  You guys have supported me with the class discussions and with the blogs.  You each mean a lot to me and I wish everyone luck with their future classes and careers.  I hope we all stay connected through our blogs and continue to support each other.  It is sad that this class is over, but I hope we will share other classes together.  I will continue my blog so please feel free to share any information you feel will be helpful and I hope that you will continue to read my blog.  Thank you to all of you and good luck!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Misty,
    I hope we stay connected and continue to support each other as well. Hopefully we will have other classes together. I am sure that I will have classes with colleagues who specialized in Teaching and Diversity in Early Childhood Education. I want to give a special thanks to you for helping me with the blue hyperlink issue concerning the blog assignments. I really appreciated your prompt response, and the suggestion worked perfectly! Best wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynda,
      You are very welcome and I am glad that I was able to help you. I am specializing in leadership, management, and adminstration, but I really hope that we have more classes together. It has been really fun being your classmate and working closely together. Good luck to you!!!

      Delete