Saturday, April 27, 2013

When I think of research...

This class has been a challenge at times and a lot of work.  I have gained new knowledge, however, and found that research isn't as bad as I had initally thought.  I learned that there is a process to research and it takes a lot of work to get started.  Research can be as detailed or as broad as you would like.  I also learned a lot about ethics and how it plays a role in research. 

I have enjoyed this class and everything that I have learned.  I enjoyed reading my classmates posts and blogs each week.  I learned a lot from each of them and gained new perspectives.  One of the challenges that I encountered was not knowing much about research.  I had to overcome this by studying and reading the topics.  Sometimes I would have to read the chapter several times before I understood it.  It was very difficult at times.

2 comments:

  1. Misy,
    I enjoyed all of your posts. You said you struggled, but from where I sit it seemed like each week you knew exactly what you were talking about. Good luck with your future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misty,

    I had the exact thoughts you did about research but luckily it wasn't as bad as we initially thought. Just as Jessica stated it seems that you knew what you were talking about and now you can add the title of researcher to your many hats as an educator. Good luck in your future courses!

    ReplyDelete