Friday, August 23, 2013

Week 8 Goodbyes

I would like to take this time to say thank you to everyone in my group that has supported me, encouraged me, challenged me, and helped me throughout this course and previous courses.  It has been really fun getting to know each of you and I have enjoyed all of our conversations and discussions.  I wish each of you luck in your future courses and with your future career choices.  Thank you to all of my group members:  Bethany, Melanie, Sha-Kevia, Shawn, MarieFrance, Tinka, and Victoria.  Good luck to each of you.


3 comments:

  1. Misty,
    I'd like to thank you as well. I've enjoyed interacting with you in our discussion and blog posts. Good luck with your specialization and with your future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misty,
    I am excited someone I will know will be going into this specialization too. Perhaps we will have another class together again. I have Dr. Hampshire again for the next two courses. Thank you for all your support over this course. I wish you luck as you continue to move forward towards your goals.

    Victoria Leming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Victoria,
      I have Dr. Hampshire for my next courses as well. Developing people and leading teams, and budgeting and allocating resources. Maybe we will be in the same group again. Good luck!

      Delete